[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Xcmds and Xfcns in Turbo Pascal

atieu@skat.usc.edu (Anthony Tieu) (07/08/88)

I have Borland's Turbo Pascal 1.0. I know that HyperCard Xcmds and XFcns
can be done using MPW Pascal. I have the glue.inc and HyperXcmd routines.

Can someone tell me how to implement Xcmds and XFcns using Turbo Pascal?
Please send me E-mail or post it.
Thanks

Anthony Tieu

kurtzman@pollux.usc.edu (Stephen Kurtzman) (07/08/88)

In article <10492@oberon.USC.EDU> atieu@skat.usc.edu () writes:
>Can someone tell me how to implement Xcmds and XFcns using Turbo Pascal?
>Please send me E-mail or post it.

The Turbo Pascal compiler needs special DHDR resources before it can
generate XCMD and XFCN resources. I believe these come in Turbo 1.1. You
can download a package to modify your 1.0 compiler from CompuServe and
some BBS. Included in the package are all the files necessary to get XCMDs
running. There are also some example XCMDs.

If this would be appropriate for posting on comp.mac.hypercard.binaries
(or whatever the binaries group is) then I'll gladly submit it if someone
can give me the info on where and how. I also have files modified for use
with LightSpeed C that I can submit.

stern@hc.DSPO.GOV (michael Stern) (07/08/88)

In article <10492@oberon.USC.EDU> atieu@skat.usc.edu () writes:

>I have Borland's Turbo Pascal 1.0. I know that HyperCard Xcmds and XFcns
>can be done using MPW Pascal. I have the glue.inc and HyperXcmd routines.
>
>Can someone tell me how to implement Xcmds and XFcns using Turbo Pascal?
>Please send me E-mail or post it.
>
>Anthony Tieu

Please post it; I need this information as well.  If possible, a summary
of how to create XCMDs and XFCNs with any language, e.e. not just Turbo
and MPW

							Thanks,
							Stern