[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Thanks, Dan

ech@poseidon.UUCP (Edward C Horvath) (09/17/88)

From article <17251@apple.Apple.COM>, by dan@Apple.COM (Dan Allen):

> Dan Allen hears the complaints, agrees with what is said, and is
> sympathetic to the cause.  However...

And I, for one, am grateful to have somebody's (thoughtful!) ear "out here"
on the net.  I appreciate the prompt response to my DRVR questions, too.
Thanks for caring and sharing, Dan.

=Ned Horvath=

rich@scotty.UUCP (Rich Seyna) (09/20/88)

In article <506@poseidon.UUCP> ech@poseidon.UUCP (Edward C Horvath) writes:
>From article <17251@apple.Apple.COM>, by dan@Apple.COM (Dan Allen):
>> Dan Allen hears the complaints, agrees with what is said, and is
>> sympathetic to the cause.  However...
>And I, for one, am grateful to have somebody's (thoughtful!) ear "out here"
>on the net.  I appreciate the prompt response to my DRVR questions, too.
>Thanks for caring and sharing, Dan.
>=Ned Horvath=

I agree!  Dan has been a great help on this newsgroup.
Let's all give Dan a round of applause.

clap clap clap clap clap.

--
					The naive believes everything,
Rich Seyna                              But the prudent man considers