[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] comp.binaries.Hypercard

atieu@skat.usc.edu (Anthony Tieu) (07/16/88)

I haven`t seen any postings for comp.binaries.hypercard in my area.
Have anybody submitted postings to that group? I am not should if
the postings are getting in. Please let me know so I can contact
my administrator.

Anthony Tieu

englandr@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Scott Louis Englander) (12/12/88)

Does anyone know what the exact spelling of this newsgroup is?  I can't
seem to find it here.  Thanks.
--

                                               - Scott

bell@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Mike Bell) (12/12/88)

In article <4826@phoenix.Princeton.EDU> englandr@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Scott Englander) writes:
>Does anyone know what the exact spelling of this newsgroup is?  I can't
>seem to find it here.  Thanks.
>--
>
>                                               - Scott

   Comp.binaries.hypercard was killed by Gene Spafford due to lack of activity.
The origional moderator had trouble with his news feed, and was not able to
post. I took over, and after posting two stacks, found that many sites were
not receiving it because it was no longer an active group.
   I would be willing to act as moderator if there is enough interest to revive
the group. It will be necessary to re-vote; I dont know the procedure. If
someone will get the ball rolling (or tell me how to OFFICIALLY do so), I will
be glad to tally the votes. During my 2 months as moderator, there were NO
submissions, and if that will be the case again, we might as well not revive it.

			Mike Bell
			bell@eniac.seas.upenn.edu

     _______________
    /  ___________  \