[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Matrix XFCNs -- Graphic XFCNs

GFX@PSUVM.BITNET (02/26/89)

Is anyone aware of XFCNs that will perform matrix algebra on real numbers
stored in Hypercard fields? (would need multiplication and inverse)

And how about graphics?  Is there an XFCN somewhere that take vectors of
numbers and style parameters to create graphs that you can paste on a card
(or something vaguely similar?) (would like line chart, pie chart and scatter-
grams a la Microsoft Excel)  Please e-mail.  I'll post a summary if volume
justifies.  Stephane

brems@hound.UUCP (D.BREMS) (03/02/89)

In article <73359GFX@PSUVM>, GFX@PSUVM.BITNET writes:
> Is anyone aware of XFCNs that will perform matrix algebra on real numbers
> stored in Hypercard fields? (would need multiplication and inverse)

If you want to do matrix algebra in hypercard, I suggest
"HyperArrays".  HyperArrays can be obtained from:

Clear Lake Research
5615 Morning Side, Suite 127
Houston, TX 77005
(713) 523-7842

I believe that it costs about $65.

** Disclaimer:  I am not associated with Clear Lake Research **