[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Push Button calculator

kenk@tellab5.tellabs.CHI.IL.US (Ken Konecki) (04/07/89)

In article <42156@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> marvel@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu (Howard P. Marvel) writes:
>That's why I want a calculator that
>looks like a calculator. I suppose that I could construct a pseudo
>message box -- i.e. give them a field for their formula -- but somehow
>I think the exercise might be more memorable if they punch buttons.

I wrote a simple push button calculator in Hypercard which works
pretty much like the Apple Calculator DA that comes with the Mac.
If anyone's interested, I could send email it (or if enough interest
is indicated I'll post it. The calculator is part of a Amortization
Calculation stack I wrote when we were buying our house...) My address
is kenk@tellab5.UUCP (or if you can't resolve the address, find a path to
uunet and send to ...!uunet!tellab5!kenk)

Cheers,
    -Ken K
--
Ken Konecki
"A squeegee by any other name wouldn't sound as funny"