[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Hyper-Hackers Newsgroup

american@pnet51.cts.com (Jeff Iverson) (04/30/89)

Could anyone tell me how I can get Hyper-Hackers mailed to me.  I would be
very interested in somehow getting hold of all the back issues as well.  I'm
sure someone out there knows what I'm talking about and the ancient on that I
do have (obtained from a third [and disinterested] part) identifies Chuq von
whats-his-name as the moderator.  So, if anyone can help me, this should lead
them to me...

UUCP: {amdahl!bungia, uunet!rosevax, chinet, killer}!orbit!pnet51!american
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!american@nosc.mil
INET: american@pnet51.cts.com

bell@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Mike Bell) (05/01/89)

In article <1044@orbit.UUCP> american@pnet51.cts.com (Jeff Iverson) writes:
>Could anyone tell me how I can get Hyper-Hackers mailed to me.  I would be
>very interested in somehow getting hold of all the back issues as well.  I'm
>sure someone out there knows what I'm talking about and the ancient on that I
>do have (obtained from a third [and disinterested] part) identifies Chuq von
>whats-his-name as the moderator.  So, if anyone can help me, this should lead
>them to me...
>
>UUCP: {amdahl!bungia, uunet!rosevax, chinet, killer}!orbit!pnet51!american
>ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!american@nosc.mil
>INET: american@pnet51.cts.com

    I sure can.... I took over moderation from Chuq. To be added to the mailinglist, just send me a request with HyperHackers somewhere in the subject line.
Also, all of the back issues and files are archived here.

  For those of you who dont know, HyperHackers is a "digest" which is mailed outto a list of interested people. It combines all of the articles in this newsgrouwith articles submitted directly (which are forwarded here by me). An archive
is kept of all of the back issues, and any submitted stacks and XCMDS.

				Mike Bell
				bell@eniac.seas.upenn.edu

     _______________
    /  ___________  \