[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Where can I get a good set of XCMDs & XFCNs?

jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) (05/09/89)

Can someone tell me where (or from whom) I might be able to get some XCMDs
and XFCNs?  I don't have a modem, so I can't use BBSs, and there is no real
mac user group in my area, so I really would need to get this via floppy disk.

Can anyone out there point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

						Jim Collymore

zig@cory.Berkeley.EDU (G. Zig Zichterguy) (05/09/89)

In article <1186@atux01.UUCP> jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) writes:
>Can someone tell me where (or from whom) I might be able to get some XCMDs
>and XFCNs?  I don't have a modem, so I can't use BBSs, and there is no real
>mac user group in my area, so I really would need to get this via floppy disk.
>
>Can anyone out there point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

If you REALLY want to get XFCNs and XCMDs, you should sent a note
off to BMUG.  BMUG's a national (actually international) Users
Group, and can send all sorts of stuff all over the world via
floppy.  They only charge $4 a floppy, which really just covers
operating costs (I should know, I used to be their duplicator
way back when!).  You can get in touch with them at

BMUG
1442A Walnut Street, #62
Berkeley, CA 94709
(415) 549-BMUG (8-5 California Time)

They've got a pretty complete catalog of stuff, and some REAL
knowledgeable gurus (who NEVER seem to be around).

Ravingly yours,

--Zig