[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] XCMDs and XFCNs in LSC 3.0

flatmas@ladder.cs.orst.edu (Scott Timothy Flatman) (05/13/89)

I would like to write some XCMDs and XFCNs in Lightspeed C instead of LightspeedPascal but cannot find any 'glue' routines for the C compiler. I have checked
the manuals but have not located any info. The version I have access to is
3.0 pre-patch(have yet to download them from sumex). I know that LSP 2.0 has
them because I've written some XCMDs with it already. Any and all help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot.

Scott Flatman
Internet: flatmas@ladder.cs.orst.edu
UUCP: hplabs!hp-pcd!orstcs!ladder.cs.orst.edu!flatmas

sirkm@ssyx.ucsc.edu (Greg Anderson) (05/13/89)

In article <10599@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> flatmas@ladder.cs.orst.edu (Scott Timothy Flatman) writes:
>I would like to write some XCMDs and XFCNs in Lightspeed C instead of
>LightspeedPascal but cannot find any 'glue' routines for the C compiler.
>
>Thanks alot.
>
>Scott Flatman
>Internet: flatmas@ladder.cs.orst.edu
>UUCP: hplabs!hp-pcd!orstcs!ladder.cs.orst.edu!flatmas

An XFCN shell for LSC 3.0 is available for anonymous ftp from ssyx.ucsc.edu.

Look in the mac-xcmd folder; the file is called "initial.xfcn.sit.hqx".

Someone sent me mail on this topic a while ago; I replied, but my reply
bounced.  Sorry for the delay in this posting.

     ___\    /___               Greg Anderson              ___\    /___
     \   \  /   /         Social Sciences Computing        \   \  /   /
      \  /\/\  /    University of California, Santa Cruz    \  /\/\  /
       \/    \/              sirkm@ssyx.ucsc.edu             \/    \/