[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] help with 2-line dialog boxes + groupies, please

news@bbn.COM (News system owner ID) (07/06/89)

From: jdineen@bbn.com (Jane Dineen)

Can anyone tell me now to display more than one line of text in a
hypercard ask or answer dialog box?  (I know I've seen a posting about
this, but it was quite a while ago, and I can't find it on sumex.)

I'd also be very grateful for a copy of or pointer to "groupies," which
allows you to select more than one object at a time.

Thanks,

Jane

david.dmytryshyn@f428.n250.z1.fidonet.org (david dmytryshyn) (07/10/89)

 > Can anyone tell me now to display more than one line of text in a
 > hypercard ask or answer dialog box?  (I know I've seen a posting about
 > this, but it was quite a while ago, and I can't find it on sumex.)
 >
 > I'd also be very grateful for a copy of or pointer to "groupies," which
 > allows you to select more than one object at a time.

I have here a great bunch of XCMDs which allow complete customization of
Dialogs, involving creation of custom DLOG and DITL resources with Resedit.
It's great.  If anybody wants it, I'll try and chop it up and send it to
them.

David..

--- FD 2.00
 * Origin: Synaptic Communications (1:250/428)

ollef@tarrega.uucp (Olle Furberg) (07/12/89)

david.dmytryshyn@f428.n250.z1.fidonet.org (david dmytryshyn) writes:

>I have here a great bunch of XCMDs which allow complete customization of
>Dialogs, involving creation of custom DLOG and DITL resources with Resedit.
>It's great.  If anybody wants it, I'll try and chop it up and send it to
>them.

It would be very grateful if you could mail me a copy!

    /Olle