[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] HyperWindows

nestor@iitmax.IIT.EDU (John Nestor) (09/27/89)

I am interested in using HyperWindows by Tulip Software.  Has anyone
out there had experience with this product?  I'd like to hear what
you think.  Also, I'd like an address and phone number for tulip
software.  Thanks!

--
John A. Nestor				...spl1!iitmax!nestor
ECE Department				nestor@iitmax.iit.edu

rickf@Apple.COM (Rick Fleischman) (09/28/89)

In article <2758@iitmax.IIT.EDU> nestor@iitmax.IIT.EDU (John Nestor) writes:
>I am interested in using HyperWindows by Tulip Software.  Has anyone
>out there had experience with this product?  I'd like to hear what
>you think.  Also, I'd like an address and phone number for tulip
>software.  Thanks!

Address of Tulip Software:

Tulip Software
P.O. Box 3046
Andover, MA  01810

Phone:  (508) 475-8711

Rick Fleischman
Developer Channels/APDA
Apple Computer, Inc.
rickf@goofy.apple.com
AppleLink:  FLEISCHMAN@applelink.apple.com

sac@Apple.COM (Steve Cisler) (09/28/89)

The Library of Congress has used HyperWindows quite effectively
to put together a pilot project called "American Memory" that
has high res images, links to videodisc clips, and a rich
index in HyperCard.  Paul Heller, of Heller Information in
Rockville, MD, is the consultant who put it together. There
are various times you might be able to see a demo if you call
Carl Fleischhauer at the Office of Planning at LC in Washington.

Steve Cisler
Apple Library