[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Size of Hypercard Buttons?

ccoombs@pilot.njin.net (Cliff Coombs) (10/19/89)

Netlanders,
	I'm posting this for a friend (I know nothing about hypercard)
	so please keep the answers simple.

	Q: What is the significance of the size of a button?

	Thanks!
--

   Cliff Coombs                                           VOICE (201) 527-2729
   Network Coordinator	 	 	 		    FAX (201) 355-5143

helen@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu (Helen Rapozo) (10/19/89)

In article <Oct.18.15.14.30.1989.11608@pilot.njin.net> ccoombs@pilot.njin.net (Cliff Coombs) writes:

>Netlanders,
>	I'm posting this for a friend (I know nothing about hypercard)
>	so please keep the answers simple.
>
>	Q: What is the significance of the size of a button?
>
>	Thanks!
I have only been playing with HyperCard for a couple of months but it
seems that the size of the button allows for were you can click on it.
In other words the bigger the button the more space is available for
it so you can click on it.

I hope this helps!!!

--
US Mail Address: 874 Dillingham Blvd., Honolulu, HI 96817, Ph# (808) 845-9202
Internet: cs_rapozo@hccada.hcc.hawaii.edu