[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] ftp and stack transfer

pefsnsr@nmtsun.nmt.edu (Paul E Ford) (10/26/89)

In article <35933@apple.Apple.COM> jeremy@Apple.COM (Jeremy Bornstein) writes:

>The following answer was extracted from the Q&A stack, which is avaliable via
>ftp from apple.com in the directory /usr/spool/ftp/pub/dts/mac/q+a.
>
>    [answer and response obliterated]

	I would like to obtain a copy of this stack, but I first need to
know something about how the stack will be transferred. First, I will be
downloading the file/stack to the system here on campus which is a SunOS and
then I'll be downloading from there to a Mac. I need to know how these
transfers will affect the form of the stack. If in other than stack form, how
can I force it into stack form?

	Thanks,
		Paul

|pefsnsr@nmtsun.nmt.edu               |  Quote: "Premenstrual Syndrome: Just
|"Pardon me for using up oxygen!"     |  before their periods women behave the