[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] HyperShareWare

jgsmith@watson.bcm.tmc.edu (James G. Smith) (11/11/89)

I've developed some routines for real hypertext (I think real) in Hypercard,
and put them into a (dare I say it) knowledge navigator stack called
HyperLexicon.  Now I'd like to distribute the stack as shareware (because
I don't have the time or resources to make it professional).  Does anyone
have any recommendations on the best way to do this?

*
(thanks)

fugitt@eos.UUCP (Katherine Fugitt) (11/11/89)

In article <1805@gazette.bcm.tmc.edu> jgsmith@watson.bcm.tmc.edu (James G. Smith) writes:

> I've developed some routines for real hypertext (I think real) in Hypercard,
> and put them into a (dare I say it) knowledge navigator stack called
> HyperLexicon.  Now I'd like to distribute the stack as shareware (because
> I don't have the time or resources to make it professional).  Does anyone
> have any recommendations on the best way to do this?

EDUCORP will distribute public domain and shareware programs; if they
accept it you get 5 free disks for every one of yours.  They say they're
especially interested in HyperCard stuff.  BTW, they specialize in Mac
stuff, and they have hundreds of disks in their catalog.

EDUCORP Computer Services
531 Stevens Ave. Suite B
Solana Beach, CA  92075

I have bought some stuff from them, and am happy so far.  The info
on distribution is from their catalog, which you can get by calling:

1-800-843-9497 (6am-5pm M-F, 8am-4pm Sat; PST)

--
Katherine Fugitt
fugitt@eos.arc.nasa.gov  (or)....!ames!eos!fugitt