[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Where can I get the Developer Stack?

pfoltz@wind.bellcore.com (Peter Foltz) (11/17/89)

Where can I get a copy of the Developer Stack by Steve Dzarga?  I have
ftp access to a variety of places, but have not seen the developer
stack in any of the hypercard directories.

Peter W. Foltz

hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (11/17/89)

In article <18234@bellcore.bellcore.com> pfoltz@wind.bellcore.com (Peter Foltz) writes:
>Where can I get a copy of the Developer Stack by Steve Dzarga?  I have
>ftp access to a variety of places, but have not seen the developer
>stack in any of the hypercard directories.

I don't remember where did I get it but at least we have it now here
for anonymous ftp login. Address is below.

--

				Harri Valkama (hv@uwasa.fi)
				anon. ftp site (128.214.12.3)