[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] French & German with Hypercard

parvis@pyr.gatech.EDU (FULLNAME) (12/27/89)

I'm looking for Hypercard stacks to learn French and German. Are there any
stacks to also learn the pronunciation and grammar in addition to vocabularies?
I am also interested in the educational quality of such stacks.

kyt@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Kok Yong Tan) (12/28/89)

In article <9741@pyr.gatech.EDU> parvis@pyr.gatech.EDU (FULLNAME) writes:
>I'm looking for Hypercard stacks to learn French and German. Are there any
>stacks to also learn the pronunciation and grammar in addition to vocabularies?
>I am also interested in the educational quality of such stacks.

There are commercial quality packages by a company called Penton Overseas, Inc,
2091 Las Palmas Dr, Suite A, Carlbad, CA 92009-1519.  There are versions for
French and German.  It's mostly a vocabulary primer more than anything else,
unfortunately.

The package brand name is "VocabuLearn/ce".

Regards,
Kok-Yong Tan

Kok-Yong Tan can be contacted via:
BitNet: kyt@cunixd.cc.columbia.edu (personal mail)