[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Developer's stack

SAS102@PSUVMXA.BITNET (Steven A. Schrader) (07/28/89)

How can I get a copy of the latest edition of the Developer's stack, and I woul
d also like to know how to "register" myself so I can get updates of this ...
-------
                    Steven A. Schrader
         (SAS102@Psuvm    SAS102@Psuvmxa    SAS@Psuarch)
227D Computer Building                 17 Willard Bldg.
The Pennsylvania State University      The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, Pa. 16802             University Park, Pa, 16802
Phone : (814) 863 - 4356               (814) 865 - 2160

                     818 T-211 Bellaire Ave.
                     State College, Pa. 16801
                     (814)  237 - 8196

taylorj@yvax.byu.edu (07/29/89)

To receive the latest version of the Developer Stack, send $10.00 to:
AnalytX
Box 388
Southampton, PA  18966

The stack is distributed freely, so you can also get it from CompuServe, GEnie,
local BBS's etc.  It's about 700K though, so download charges could be very
expensive.

Jim Taylor
Microcomputer Support for Curriculum   |
Brigham Young University               |   Bitnet: taylorj@byuvax.bitnet
101 HRCB, Provo, UT 84602              |   Internet: taylorj@yvax.byu.edu

ollef@sics.se (Olle Furberg) (07/30/89)

taylorj@yvax.byu.edu writes:

>The stack is distributed freely, so you can also get it from CompuServe, GEnie>local BBS's etc.  It's about 700K though, so download charges could be very
>expensive.

Could some kind soul out there make a copy of this stack available for
anonymous ftp?  I can't find it at sumex.

     /Olle

dce@smsc.sony.com (David Elliott) (01/07/90)

The Developer's Stack is almost half a megabyte stuffed and binhexed.
I'm willing to send it to the comp.binaries.mac administrator, but
I think people can find it locally much easier (I found it on a BBS
myself).

Also, when our Internet connection is working (sometime this month),
I'll see what I can do about getting it onto sumex-aim.

--
David Elliott
dce@smsc.sony.com | ...!{uunet,mips}!sonyusa!dce