[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Revison Control in hypercard

pa1565@sdcc13.ucsd.edu (ModemX) (03/20/90)

Does anybody know of a revision control system that can be used with
hypercard programs?  I want to be able to keep track of the changes
I've made in the code, and also want to be able to distribute diffs
to update currently installed stacks.

Andy

jm7f+@andrew.cmu.edu (Joe Melvin) (03/25/90)

pa1565@sdcc13.ucsd.edu (Andy) writes:

>Does anybody know of a revision control system that can be used with
>hypercard programs?  I want to be able to keep track of the changes
>I've made in the code, and also want to be able to distribute diffs
>to update currently installed stacks.

I recently downloaded the script manager stack from sumex - it is
extremely useful, and will do what you ask.

Joe Melvin
hc programmer
Carnegie Mellon
jm7f@andrew.cmu.edu