From: ulla@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Ulla Merz)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.hypercard
Subject: copying files from a supertalk script
Expires:
What I would like to do is make a copy of a hypercard stack
or supercard stack from within a script (initiated by
a menu item selection). My assessment is that I need a XCMD
to do so. Does anybody know of a XCMD that copies files?
Thanks for the help and response in advance.
Ulla
ulla@boulder.colorado.edu