[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Upgrading to HC 2.0?

jamesth@microsoft.UUCP (James THIELE) (05/30/90)

BTW, a rumor started on Compuserve suggests that HC 2.0 is scheduled
to ship June 25th -- but we shouldn't believe rumors.

Should we? :-)

James Thiele -- microsoft!jamesth

jdevoto@Apple.COM (Jeanne A. E. DeVoto) (05/31/90)

In article <54929@microsoft.UUCP> jamesth@microsoft.UUCP (James THIELE) writes:
>BTW, a rumor started on Compuserve suggests that HC 2.0 is scheduled
>to ship June 25th -- but we shouldn't believe rumors.

Well, it wasn't exactly a "rumor". It was a member of the HyperCard team
who posted it, and she indicated that it was at least a semi-official
statement.
--
 jdevoto@apple.com     |  You may not distribute this article under a