[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] HyperCard Games?

rabanes@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Greg Rabanes) (06/07/90)

Hey guys and gals,

Could anyone out there point me to some good games implemented in
HyperCard. I know of only one. Something called "ManHole" I think.
Shareware would be ideal but commercial is ok.

Mahalo nui loa,
G. <rabanes@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu>

ak2w+@andrew.cmu.edu (Alan Kennedy) (06/12/90)

Have you looked at Cosmic Osmo? Or Hidden
Agenda?  Both are very good.

ak2w+@andrew.cmu.edu (Alan Kennedy) (06/13/90)

Sorry, I take it back: Hidden Agenda is in MacForth.

leonr@cs.glasgow.ac.uk (Dr Ruben Leon) (06/13/90)

In article <YaR4qFW00WB7M5B2sE@andrew.cmu.edu> ak2w+@andrew.cmu.edu (Alan Kennedy) writes:
>Have you looked at Cosmic Osmo? Or Hidden
>Agenda?  Both are very good.

Would someone please expound a little for the benefit of those of us who have
not seen or heard of Cosmic Osmo of Hidden Agenda ?

---------------------------------------
Ruben Leon, Computing Science Dept.,
Glasgow University, 17 Lilybank Gardens,
Glasgow G12 8QQ, Scotland.
---------------------------------------
ARPA:	ruben%cs.glasgow.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
USENET:	ruben@cs.glasgow.uucp
JANET:  ruben@uk.ac.glasgow.cs
---------------------------------------

delepiw@nyssa.CS.ORST.EDU (Wesley Delepierre) (06/14/90)

What about the shareware game Joust. Also, the comercial game Bomber.

taylorj@yvax.byu.edu (06/15/90)

There are quite a few HyperCard games available in Educorp's public
domain/shareware collection.  You can get a CD-ROM with the entire collection
on it, a cheaper CD-ROM with just HyperCard stacks on it, or buy individual
disks.  Educorp's number is (800) 843-9497.

I can't remember all the games, but there are some adventure games, math,
music, etc., all written in HyperCard.

Jim Taylor
Microcomputer Support for Curriculum   |
Brigham Young University               |   Bitnet: taylorj@byuvax.bitnet
101 HRCB, Provo, UT  84602             |   Internet: taylorj@yvax.byu.edu