[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] XCMD and XFCN source code

salamon@sun.udel.edu (Andrew Salamon) (07/06/90)

Does anyone have source code for one or more xcmd'x or xfcn's that they
wouldn't mind sharing with a beginning mac programmer?  I have access to
Lightspeed C (4.0 I think).

Many Thanks in Advance.

		Andrew Salamon
		salamon@sun.acs.udel.edu
(.sig is on vacation)

sirkm@ssyx.ucsc.edu (Greg Anderson) (07/07/90)

In article <12496@sun.udel.edu> salamon@sun.acs.udel.EDU () writes:
>Does anyone have source code for one or more xcmd'x or xfcn's that they
>wouldn't mind sharing with a beginning mac programmer?  I have access to
>Lightspeed C (4.0 I think).

Check out the archives on ssyx.  There's source code to my grep &
regular expression search & replace XFCNs there.  They were done
with LSC.  (Ooops, that's Think C now... I always make that mistake.)
  ___\    /___               Greg Anderson              ___\    /___
    \/    \/              sirkm@ssyx.ucsc.edu             \/    \/