[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Apple: please make HC 2.0 FTPable

taylorj@yvax.byu.edu (07/10/90)

As much as I hate cluttering up the newsgroup, I think the more requests for
this the better.

To reiterate the subject:  Since HyperCard is considered System Software, and
the manual-less upgrade is free, it seems only sensible that the new version be
made available for FTP from the sys.soft directory on apple.com.  Please?

Jim Taylor
Microcomputer Support for Curriculum   |
Brigham Young University               |   Bitnet: taylorj@byuvax.bitnet
101 HRCB, Provo, UT  84602             |   Internet: taylorj@yvax.byu.edu

geoff@pmafire.UUCP (Geoff Allen) (07/11/90)

taylorj@yvax.byu.edu writes:
>As much as I hate cluttering up the newsgroup, I think the more requests for
>this the better.

Add me to the bandwidth wasters who are saying:

	Please make HyperCard available via the net!

--
Geoff Allen         \  Usenet is distributed network anarchy at its best---
uunet!pmafire!geoff  \   or worst, depending on what is posted on any

leonr@cs.glasgow.ac.uk (Dr Ruben Leon) (07/11/90)

Here in Scotland we'd like to lend support to  the idea that Hypercard 2.0
be made available for FTP from the sys.soft directory on apple.com.
--
Ruben Leon,  Computing Science Dept || Tel: 44 41+ 330 4264  / 330 4463
Glasgow University, Scotland	    || Fax: 44 41+ 330 4913

jkc@Apple.COM (John Kevin Calhoun) (07/12/90)

OK, OK, OK, we're listening.  I'll ask if we can make HyperCard 2.0
available via ftp.  I think it's a great idea too.

Kevin Calhoun
Software Engineer
Apple Computer

cafe@cbnewse.att.com (richard.dib) (07/13/90)

> >As much as I hate cluttering up the newsgroup, I think the more requests
> >for this the better.
>
> Add me to the bandwidth wasters who are saying:
>
> 	Please make HyperCard available via the net!

			ADD ME TOO !!!
			for macs sake !!

Richard Dib
AT&T Bell Laboratories