[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Any word yet of FTPing HC 2.0?????

mas@ulysses.att.com (Michael A. Schoen) (08/02/90)

Does anyone have any idea when HyperCard 2.0 will be available via FTP
from Apple.com??

Michael A. Schoen
AT&T Bell Laboratories (provided for identification only)
mas@ulysses.att.com

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (08/02/90)

In article <13511@ulysses.att.com> mas@ulysses.att.com (Michael A. Schoen) writes:
>Does anyone have any idea when HyperCard 2.0 will be available via FTP
>from Apple.com??

At some point after HyperCard 2.0 is final...which it is not at this point.

--
Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_

KPURCELL@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK (08/07/90)

>At some point after HyperCard 2.0 is final...which it is not at this point.
>
>Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
>Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com
>Apple Computer, Inc.         UUCP:  {amdahl,decwrl,sun,unisoft}!apple!mjohnson

So it's been announced but isn't actually finished .......

Good grief -- you have people like me holding my breath! Guess I'll give
up for while.

When will 2.0.1 be released :-)

Kevin

Kevin ^G Purcell ....................... Comments? Questions? Flames? Applause?
\ Surface Science      \   Waiter,Waiter,
 \ Liverpool University \   There's a bug in my soup.......
  \ Liverpool L69 3BX    \   ....No Sir! Thats not a bug it's a feature... :-)