[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] I thought hidden buttons were disabled!

TJACOBS@cc.utah.edu (08/27/90)

I have a button which is hidden. Is it suppose to respond to a mouse down or up
while hidden? Because it does. It also has a mouseEnter which responds while
hidden.

Tony Jacobs
Center for Engineering Design
University of Utah

bose@milton.u.washington.edu (Rob Olsen) (09/05/90)

In article <87807@cc.utah.edu> TJACOBS@cc.utah.edu writes:
>I have a button which is hidden. Is it suppose to respond to a mouse down or up
>while hidden? Because it does. It also has a mouseEnter which responds while
>hidden.

Well, depends what do you mean by hidden, did you use the hide command or did
you put something over it?  As far as I know, if you 'hide bg btn id xx' it
will NOT respond to mouseUp or mouseEnter.

How do you include your signature?

  -From one of the Insanes.