[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Apple Videodisc Toolkit and Hypercard 2.0

nayeri@cs.umass.edu (Farshad Nayeri) (09/10/90)

Does anyone know if the Apple Videodisc Toolkit is going to be compatible with
Hypercard 2.0? If not, is there going to be an update for the videodisc
toolkit soon? Thanks, --farshad

--
Farshad Nayeri                Object Oriented Systems Group
nayeri@cs.umass.edu           Computer and Information Science Dept.

stm@apple.com (Steve Maller) (09/13/90)

In article <NAYERI.90Sep9220519@ibis.cs.umass.edu> nayeri@cs.umass.edu
(Farshad Nayeri) writes:
> Does anyone know if the Apple Videodisc Toolkit is going to be
> compatible with Hypercard 2.0? If not, is there going to be an
> update for the videodisc toolkit soon?

We are not planning to update the Videodisc Toolkit for 2.0, but I am not
aware of any serious incompatibilities with it and HyperCard 2.0.

Steve Maller
HyperCard Engineering Team
Apple Computer