[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Trying to find an old stack......

consp22@bingsuns.cc.binghamton.edu (Darren Handler) (09/16/90)

A couple of years ago I had a stack that would strip protection of of other
stacks, the main screen (I think) had two palm trees on it.  I forgot its name
and would to get it again.

Anybody know what I am talking about?

|  Consp22@Bingsuns.pod.binghamton.edu  |  SUNY-B Computer Consultants -      |
|  Consp22@Bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu   |  Trying to keep the world safe from |
|---------------------------------------|  the SUNY-B Computer users.         |
|  Consultant/Techie - World Computers  |-------------------------------------|
|  Computer Cons. - SUNY Binghamton     |     Darren `Mac Hack' Handler       |
I don't know if I am going to heaven or hell, I just hope God grades on a curve

annie@cs.swarthmore.edu (Annie Fetter) (09/20/90)

consp22@bingsuns.cc.binghamton.edu (Darren Handler) writes:
> A couple of years ago I had a stack that would strip protection of of other
> stacks, the main screen (I think) had two palm trees on it.  I forgot its name
> and would to get it again.
>
> Anybody know what I am talking about?

Sure thing.  HyperZap.  The version I have is 1.3, though I don't know what
the most recent version is.

The address at the end of the info screen is

	Doug Levy
	macPUBLIC, Inc
	11329 SW 74th Terrace
	Miami, FL 33173

I'm sure it's available FTP or such, though I don't know where.

good luck,
	-Annie

--
Annie, still adjusting

		previous .sig blasted away by an FJ1100.	Wow.