[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Palette-making stack wanted...

stacyb@hp-vcd.HP.COM (stacyb) (11/01/90)

I am interested in finding a palette-making HyperCard stack that helps you
create/edit palette resources.  Any clues?

Stacy

sdavey@hydra.unm.edu (Sean Davey) (11/02/90)

In article <1500001@hp-vcd.HP.COM> stacyb@hp-vcd.HP.COM (stacyb) writes:
>I am interested in finding a palette-making HyperCard stack that helps you
>create/edit palette resources.  Any clues?
>
>Stacy

I too am interested in this.  And actually was wondering if was OK to copy
the stacks that come with 2.0?  If so, could someone make them accessible
to those of us who want them REALLY bad! :-)  Or maybe mail them to me?

	thanks in advance,
		Sean

maller@applelink.apple.com (Steve Maller) (11/02/90)

In article <1500001@hp-vcd.HP.COM> stacyb@hp-vcd.HP.COM (stacyb) writes:
> I am interested in finding a palette-making HyperCard stack that
> helps you create/edit palette resources.  Any clues?

The Power Tools stack that ships with the full HyperCard 2.0 package
contains a card called "Palette Maker" which does just that...

Steve Maller                 Disclaimer: My wife doesn't want her name
Software Commando                        mentioned in this posting.
HyperCard Engineering Team
Apple Computer