[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Getting complete HC 2.0 Pkg

coreym@unagi.cis.upenn.edu ( ) (11/04/90)

I just bought the Macintosh Classic and was disappointed to find that I have a
disabled HyperCard and virtually no stacks or documentation.  A complete
package is described in the pamphlet that was included but my Apple dealer says
that he doesn't know when it will be coming out.  Does anyone know what the
deal is with this complete package, or things I might do in the meantime to
make my Hypercard more useful?

ireland@ac.dal.ca (11/07/90)

In article <32230@netnews.upenn.edu>, coreym@unagi.cis.upenn.edu ( ) writes:
> I just bought the Macintosh Classic and was disappointed to find that I have a
> disabled HyperCard and virtually no stacks or documentation.  A complete
> package is described in the pamphlet that was included but my Apple dealer says
> that he doesn't know when it will be coming out.  Does anyone know what the
> deal is with this complete package, or things I might do in the meantime to
> make my Hypercard more useful?

Many usergroups are distributing the full five disk HyperCard 2.0. My local
usergroup is not among them, so I ordered it from BMUG (Berkeley Macintosh
User Group) over the phone (don't have the number here) and they take
VISA. The 5 disk set cost $15. You don't even have to be a member (I'm not).
They'll probably ship it anywhere in the world.  They got it to me here
in Canada in about 2 weeks.

Keith Conover
ireland@ac.dal.ca