[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] HyperCard 2.0 Upgrade

jkc@apple.com (John Kevin Calhoun) (11/07/90)

Claris is now accepting orders for the HyperCard 2.0 upgrade package.
The number to call in the U.S. is 1-800-628-2100, between 8:30 A.M.
and 5:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time.

Claris expects to begin shipping the upgrade packages this month.

As has been mentioned in previous postings, the upgrade package costs
$49 and includes 4 disks and 2 manuals.

Kevin Calhoun
HyperCard Engineer
Apple Computer, Inc.

Disclaimer:  I have no official connection with Claris Corporation.

bskendig@stone.Princeton.EDU (Brian Kendig) (11/07/90)

In article <46354@apple.Apple.COM> jkc@apple.com (John Kevin Calhoun) writes:
>Claris is now accepting orders for the HyperCard 2.0 upgrade package.
>The number to call in the U.S. is 1-800-628-2100, between 8:30 A.M.
>and 5:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time.

>As has been mentioned in previous postings, the upgrade package costs
>$49 and includes 4 disks and 2 manuals.

Four disks?  I thought it was a five-disk set.  What's missing?

Does it come with the Audio stacks?

How much will the package cost in stores -- and when will it be sold
there?

Curiouser and curiouser.

     << Brian >>

| Brian S. Kendig      \ Macintosh |   Engineering,   | bskendig             |
| Computer Engineering |\ Thought  |  USS Enterprise  | @phoenix.Princeton.EDU
| Princeton University |_\ Police  | -= NCC-1701-D =- | @PUCC.BITNET         |
"It's not that I don't have the work to *do* -- I don't do the work I *have*."