[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Sound thingymabob for HC 2.0?

saaf@joker.optics.rochester.edu (Lennart Saaf) (11/22/90)

I saw something the other day about a sound palette or some such beast
for HC 2.0.  If you have it and can mail me a copy, I would be glad to
send you some choice sound files in thanks.  Also, my "Train Set" is
missing from my unofficial distribution.  Am I missing anything?

Len
| Len Saaf, The Institute of Optics, Univ. of Rochester, Rochester, NY |
| Internet: saaf@joker.optics.rochester.edu        Bitnet: SAAF@UOROPT |

pfterry@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (11/22/90)

In article <SAAF.90Nov21140906@joker.optics.rochester.edu>, saaf@joker.optics.rochester.edu (Lennart Saaf) writes:
> I saw something the other day about a sound palette or some such beast
> for HC 2.0.  If you have it and can mail me a copy, I would be glad to
> send you some choice sound files in thanks.  Also, my "Train Set" is
> missing from my unofficial distribution.  Am I missing anything?
>
> Len

I would also like a copy of the sound palette. The press release I
received from Claris yesterday says that it is only available when you
buy a cpu (that is, it isn't in the upgrade or developer's versions).
Of course, if someone wants to correct me on this matter, I am more
than willing to be wrong.

pf

**  Fred Terry			**    A boy can learn a lot from      **
**  Kansas Geological Survey	**    a dog: obedience, loyalty,      **
**  Univ. of Kansas		**    and the importance of turning   **
**  Lawrence, KS  66047		**    around three times before       **
**  pfterry@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu	**    lying down.		      **