[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Twin Peaks Stack

smisra@eos.ncsu.edu (11/27/90)

I got the Twin Peaks Stack in ten .hqx parts, and
it don't work!  If anyone got it to work, please
let me know where and when you got it from

Thanks
smisra@eos.ncsu.edu

ksbolduan@amherst.bitnet (11/28/90)

In article <1990Nov26.173550.22724@ncsuvx.ncsu.edu>, smisra@eos.ncsu.edu writes:
> I got the Twin Peaks Stack in ten .hqx parts, and
> it don't work!  If anyone got it to work, please
> let me know where and when you got it from
>
> Thanks
> smisra@eos.ncsu.edu

I picked it up from 128.195.1.1 on anonymous FTP in mac/hypercard (I think).
It took quite a while, but after I put it all together, it works just fine.
It's huge (2.1 megs unstuffed) and consists of about 50 different sounds from
the first five or so episodes. Some real classics, a few loser sounds, too.

Kevin Bolduan
KSBOLDUAN@AMHERST

ollef@sics.se (Olle Furberg) (11/29/90)

In <11311.2752b38a@amherst.bitnet> ksbolduan@amherst.bitnet writes:

>It's huge (2.1 megs unstuffed) and consists of about 50 different sounds from
>the first five or so episodes. Some real classics, a few loser sounds, too.

  This sounds crazy! Is there anything else than just sounds in this stack?