[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] HC 2.0 memory question

jdevoto@Apple.COM (Jeanne A. E. DeVoto) (12/04/90)

In article <10754@ur-cc.UUCP> carlo@cvs.rochester.edu (Carlo Tiana) writes:
>I just got my copy of HC 2.0, and am having a problem launching it.
>                         [. . .]  Any monitor setting other than
>B/W results in a dialog box complaining about not enough memory to
>run HC with the current color setting.

If you're running SmartAlarms, this may be the source of the problem;
there is a conflict with the SmartAlarms INIT that causes HyperCard 2.0
to think it doesn't have enough memory. I believe JAM Software has a
bugfix update that fixes the problem.
--
 jdevoto@apple.com     |  You may not distribute this article under a