[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] I need to run HyperCard 2.0 on a Plus. Is System 6.0.5 OK to use?

gft_robert@gsbacd.uchicago.edu (12/19/90)

-------
I guess the subject says it all.  I'm going to be using someone else's Plus and
I need to run HC 2.0 on it.  I won't really have a chance to test it before I
go there.  I run 6.0.5 on my II, so I'd like to just bring that along.

Is this an OK combo?

Robert

= gft_robert@gsbacd.uchicago.edu * generic disclaimer: * "It's more fun to =
=            		         * all my opinions are *  compute"         =
=                                * mine                *  -Kraftwerk       =

darweesh@zephyrus.crd.ge.com (Michael Darweesh) (12/19/90)

>Is this an OK combo?

Yup.

-Mike Darweesh
weesh@crd.ge.com

andyb@tardis.wimsey.bc.ca (Andy Babinszki) (12/19/90)

In article <1990Dec18.225239.18796@midway.uchicago.edu>, gft_robert@gsbacd.uchicago.edu writes:
> -------
> I guess the subject says it all.  I'm going to be using someone else's Plus and
> I need to run HC 2.0 on it.  I won't really have a chance to test it before I
> go there.  I run 6.0.5 on my II, so I'd like to just bring that along.
>
> Is this an OK combo?

I've been running 6.0.5 on my plus for ~8 months with no problems.
HC 2.0 for 1 1/2 months, again, no problem.

Andy.

Andy Babinszki - andyb@tardis.wimsey.bc.ca