[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Imagwriter II's FF

salter@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (John E Salter) (12/24/90)

How does one disable the form feed on the Imagwriter II printer
using Hypercard 2.0 or some other utility that can work with
hypercard?  Nothing I try seems to work.  One place that
it is needed is with print stack.  Thank you.

jdevoto@Apple.COM (Jeanne A. E. DeVoto) (12/24/90)

In article <1990Dec24.012640.9105@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu>
salter@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (John E Salter) writes:
>How does one disable the form feed on the Imagwriter II printer
>using Hypercard 2.0 or some other utility that can work with
>hypercard?  Nothing I try seems to work.  One place that
>it is needed is with print stack.  Thank you.

Uh, I'm afraid I don't understand the question. Each page is ejected after
it's printed -- do you want to disable this? Why would you want to? Please
post more details on what you're trying to do....
--
 jdevoto@apple.com     |  You may not distribute this article under a