[net.micro] PC BRAND C interpreter

strong@yale.ARPA (Bob Strong) (05/08/85)

Has anyone had any experience with the PC BRAND RUN/C interpreter?  I have
a friend who is interested in buying it, but would like more info about it.
(There is an ad for it in the May issue of PC Magazine.)  You can reply to me
or to him directly (...!decvax!yale!csi!moser).  Thanks.

greenber@timeinc.UUCP (Ross M. Greenberg) (05/13/85)

In article <620@yale.ARPA> strong@yale.ARPA (Bob Strong) writes:
>Has anyone had any experience with the PC BRAND RUN/C interpreter?  I have
>a friend who is interested in buying it, but would like more info about it.

RUN/C is a decent implementation of an interpretive C compiler.  The
newest version (which should hit the streets shortly) allows you
to include object code libraries (like CFOOD!).

To get the low-down poop, give a call to LifeBoat Associates (In NYC) .
Their staff there is really pushing C and many programmer aids to C, and
seem to answer questions honestly.

Ross M. Greenberg  @ Time Inc, New York
              --------->{ihnp4 | vax135}!timeinc!greenber<---------

	Timeinc probably wouldn't acknowledge my existence, and has
	opinions of its own.  I highly doubt that they would make me
	their spokesperson.
------
"If ever the pleasure of one has to be bought by the pain of the other,
 there better be no trade. A trade by which one gains and the other
 loses is a fraud."         --- Dagny Taggert