[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Report Headings

markt@wpi.WPI.EDU (Mark Robert Tsombakos) (01/05/91)

Thanks to whoever it was who told how to change the font of the header
in a Hypercard 2.0 report. It works.  What doesn't work is that the size or
style cannot be changed. Try as I might, using printTextSize and printTextStyle,it just wouldn't change from 10 points. Am I missing something again or is that
the way everyone is supposed to have the headers (some kind of law? :)

       Thanks again...
              markt@wpi.wpi.edu

dmittman@beowulf.JPL.NASA.GOV (David Mittman) (01/05/91)

About the report headings, I haven't found a way to change
the printTextStyle so that it affects the headings. Then
again, I haven't tried. I'll let you know. JKC, any ideas?

				- David

jkc@Apple.COM (John Kevin Calhoun) (01/08/91)

In article <10923@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV> dmittman@beowulf.JPL.NASA.GOV
(David Mittman) writes:
>About the report headings, I haven't found a way to change
>the printTextStyle so that it affects the headings. Then
>again, I haven't tried. I'll let you know. JKC, any ideas?

The font used for the header is the printTextFont.  However,
you can't change the size or the style.  The size of the header
is always 10 points.  The style of the header is always plain.

Kevin Calhoun
HyperCard Team
Apple Computer, Inc.