[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] ConvertIt! Address Wanted

dmittman@beowulf.JPL.NASA.GOV (David Mittman) (01/11/91)

I am looking for the address of the people who make ConvertIt!
Also, if you have comments or suggestions on Macintosh/IBM-PC
cross development using HyperCard, ToolBook, Plus, and ConvertIt!
I would like to hear from you. Please respond via EMail. I'll
post significant reponses.			- David

jlc@atux01.UUCP (Jim Collymore) (01/12/91)

In article <10990@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>, dmittman@beowulf.JPL.NASA.GOV (David Mittman) writes:
> I am looking for the address of the people who make ConvertIt!
> Also, if you have comments or suggestions on Macintosh/IBM-PC
> cross development using HyperCard, ToolBook, Plus, and ConvertIt!
> I would like to hear from you. Please respond via EMail. I'll
> post significant reponses.			- David

The company that makes and sells "CompileIt!" (for converting HyperCard stack
scripts to compiled code), and "ConvertIt!" (for converting HyperCard stacks to
ToolBook books) and other stackware/bookware is:

			Heizer Software
			1941 Oak Park Blvd.
			P.O. Box 232019
			Pleasant Hill, CA 94523