[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Ham License Text Files Needed

pbhx@ellis.uchicago.edu (Peter B. Hayward) (01/19/91)

In article <289@kumr.UUCP> kamins@kumr.UUCP (Scot Kamins) writes:

>This is a repost of an article I first posted on 1/9/91.  I'm reposting it
> because I got -NO- responses.  Nada. Zip.  I'm hoping the reason that I
>got no responses is that the article didn't get out.  (Hope springs eternal...)

You might wish to check your software. Our site has articles back to
1/4, and your posting is not here in rec.ham-radio.

>I'm currently developing a drill-and-practice HyperCard (Macintosh) stack for
>people interested in becoming Ham operators, or interested in upgrading to
>higher licences (eg, tech to general).  While I'm still in the process
>of designing the feature set, the stack will do the following:
.
(edited out)...

Why reinvent the wheel?  Diana Syriac has already developed a series
of hypercard stacks that do much of what you propose.  They are
excellent; I used them for Novice thru Extra.  Email her at
dls@genrad.com.
--
Peter B. Hayward                                               WX9T