[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Disappearing Menu Bar

yeager@sc2a.unige.ch (Mark Yeager) (01/18/91)

I am having some strange things happening now that I have upgraded to
Hypercard version 2.0, and system 6.05.  The menu bar dissappears on some
stacks when it shouldn't, making it impossible to convert them to Hypercard
ver 2 format. Simple solution? Thanks,
--   -.-
Mark Yeager  ->  yeager@cgeuge52.bitnet     yeager@sc2a.unige.ch
 University of Geneva, Dept. of Biochemistry, CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
           "But all that moveth doth Mutation love." -- Spenser

dlugose@uncecs.edu (Dan Dlugose) (01/19/91)

In article <1991Jan18.092435.362@sc2a.unige.ch> yeager@sc2a.unige.ch (Mark Yeager) writes:

>I am having some strange things happening now that I have upgraded to
>Hypercard version 2.0, and system 6.05.  The menu bar dissappears on some
>stacks when it shouldn't, making it impossible to convert them to Hypercard
>ver 2 format. Simple solution? Thanks,

   If in your Home stack, you put this script, you are not likely to
have the menubar hidden:
   on hide x
      if x is "menubar" then
          put "tried to hide menubar!"