[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] 2.0v2 Compact and SuperClock

maller@applelink.apple.com (Steve Maller) (01/29/91)

In article <25032@grebyn.com> rhodes@grebyn.com (Ned Rhodes) writes:
> I guess I am confused.  I have previously read that there was
> a problem with compacting stacks when SuperClock was active.
> I understood that 2.0v2 was to fix that problem.  I just
> received 2.0v2 and compacted a stack (with SuperClock
> running), then pushed a button on my stack and boom, system
> crash.

I use SuperClock all the time on all my machines, and to the best of my
knowledge, we have never had compatibility problems with it in HyperCard
2.0 *or* 2.0v2. And I think I would know if we did...

I am using SuperClock 3.9...

Steve Maller                    Disclaimer: Don't pay any attention
Software Commando                           to what I say; I don't.
HyperCard Engineering Team
Apple Computer