[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Printing 3.5" Disk Labels with HC 2.0

ralph@world.std.com (Ralph Lombreglia) (02/11/91)

In article 3282 of comp.sys.mac.hypercard, Bill Leue writes:

[deleted]

>Since the stack has standard-sized cards, I can't drag the
>"card size" handles any smaller than one card, even though
>I'm only going to be printing out a much smaller area.

I'm not sure if this will solve your problem, but it sounds like
you're using HC 1.x.x.  If you upgrade to 2.0, you can use the "Print
Card" command and specify only a specific physical areal of the
card(s) to print, as in this HyperTalk line:

      print 5 cards from 10,10 to 250,310

That example is from the book *HyperTalk 2.0: The Book, by Dan Winkler
and Scot Kamins.  You can "mark" cards in 2.0 which meet criteria you
specify.  I'm not a printing expert, but this should address some part