[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Xcmd to display text in another window

mxmora@unix.SRI.COM (Matt Mora) (02/15/91)

I'm looking for an xcmd that will bring up another window to display
a chunk of text. Sort of like a mini text editor based on textedit.
Does anyone have something like this?

Thanks

Matt

ireland@ac.dal.ca (02/15/91)

In article <21250@unix.SRI.COM>, mxmora@unix.SRI.COM (Matt Mora) writes:

> I'm looking for an xcmd that will bring up another window to display
> a chunk of text. Sort of like a mini text editor based on textedit.
> Does anyone have something like this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Matt

There is an xcmd called "textoid" (if I remember correctly) that brings up
a small window (draggable, resizable, zoomable, and goawayable) and displays
text in any font and size. I can't remember who wrote it or where I got it,
but its free. I'm using it a stack I'm working on. I'll send it to you if
you're interested.

Keith