[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] How save report templates?

ireland@ac.dal.ca (03/04/91)

How does one save report templates in HC 2.0v2? I've made a report
template, used it to print the report, but when I try to print it
again later, the template is gone. My reading of the HyperCard Help
stack led me to believe that the report name should be in the menubar,
but it's not, even though I saved it to the stack when asked.
Thanks for your help,  Keith Conover

ireland@ac.dal.ca

ireland@ac.dal.ca (03/04/91)

In article <3862@ac.dal.ca>, ireland@ac.dal.ca writes:
> How does one save report templates in HC 2.0v2? I've made a report
> template, used it to print the report, but when I try to print it
> again later, the template is gone. My reading of the HyperCard Help
> stack led me to believe that the report name should be in the menubar,
> but it's not, even though I saved it to the stack when asked.
> Thanks for your help,  Keith Conover
>
> ireland@ac.dal.ca

I have played around with reports in another stack now and it works as
expected there. What could I have done to make report templates unsaveable
in my stack? I have changed lots of the default HyperCard menus, but have not
touched the Report menu.

Thanks, Keith Conover    ireland@ac.dal.ca