[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] HC update

david@bourbon.ee.tulane.edu (David Kaufmann) (03/05/91)

I'm sure is has been covered before and I just missed it. How do I get
the Claris update fof HC2.0 to HC2.whatever and is it worth it?

E-mail appreciated, as always.

David Kaufmann
INTERNET:	david@bourbon.ee.tulane.edu

stanger@otago.ac.nz (Nigel Stanger) (03/05/91)

--

What??!! You mean there's a newer version that 2.0? How?! Where!?
Tell me!!

                                Nigel.

* "If I had a quote, I'd be wearing it."   Internet: stanger@otago.ac.nz       *
*       -- Dylan Thomas (I think)          SnailMail: c/o Information Science, *
*                                                     University of Otago,     *
* "Say no MORE!!!"                                    P.O. Box 56,             *
*       -- Eric Idle                                  Dunedin, NEW ZEALAND.    *