[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] where can we find HyperXcmd.p & HyperXlib.o for 2.0?

er225711@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Martin NMN Thurn) (03/09/91)

Where can we find the MPW glue routines (or whatever they're called these days)
for HyperCard 2.0?  We have AppleLink, developer CDs, etc. but we just don't
know where the goods are!  Thanks for your help.

gilbertd@cricket.bio.indiana.edu (Don Gilbert) (03/09/91)

In article <101147@unix.cis.pitt.edu> er225711@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Martin NMN Thurn) writes:
>Where can we find the MPW glue routines (or whatever they're called these days)
>for HyperCard 2.0?  We have AppleLink, developer CDs, etc. but we just don't
>know where the goods are!  Thanks for your help.

You can get them by anonymous ftp to apple.com, cd pub/dts/mac/goodies as
hc20-xcmd-dev-notes.hqx.  Anon. ftp to sumex-aim, cd info-mac/xcmd as
something similar, anon. ftp to wuarchive.wustl.edu, in their info-mac
mirror, etc.

-- don
--
Don Gilbert                                     gilbert@bio.indiana.edu