[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Claris Phone Humber for Hypercard 2.0 Upgrade

bible@iastate.edu (Bible Anthony E) (03/08/91)

Does anyone know what number to call to get the HyperCard 2 Upgrade?
I'd appreciate it if you would post or E-mail it to me.

Thanks,
tony
bible@iastate.edu

robertw@informix.com (Robert Weinberg) (03/08/91)

In article <1991Mar7.222716.9487@news.iastate.edu> bible@iastate.edu (Bible Anthony E) writes:
>Does anyone know what number to call to get the HyperCard 2 Upgrade?
>I'd appreciate it if you would post or E-mail it to me.

Claris Customer Relations
   (408) 727-8227

They are sending me a free upgrade from HC2.0 to HC2.0v2 or whatever
the version number for the bug-fix is. I don't know what the deal
on an upgrade from HC1.x to HC2.0 is.

--
* Rob Weinberg, graphics & publishing ***** Does a falling tree make a sound *
*  {uunet,pyramid}!infmx!robertw      *****   if  1: no one hears it         *

George_Wade@mindlink.UUCP (George Wade) (03/09/91)

From MacUser February:- Claris @ 1-800-628-2100 ext. 92
Specify Hcd v 2.1 or latest upgrade.
Ask if they deduct from visa before or after shipping.
The $49 upgrade should be good enough for people who have access to Mac.hypercd
or who can read one of the new manuals by Goodman or Kamins etc.  - - Good
luck.
George Wade