[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] How to scroll multiple fields ?

jem@sm.luth.se (Jan Erik Mostr|m) (03/20/91)

I sure there is a simple answer to my question, could anyone please tell
me how to do it !

		jem

sm196103@seas.gwu.edu (Scott Cherkofsky) (03/21/91)

In article <678@my.sm.luth.se> Jan Erik Mostr|m <jem@my.sm.luth.se> writes:

>I sure there is a simple answer to my question, could anyone please tell
>me how to do it !
>
>		jem

I asked this question not too long ago and got many answers that said there
is no really good way to do this while keeping the addition of data to the
fields simple and nice.  I ended taking up the advice of someione out there
(thanx to the unknown person!) that pushed me towards the Power Tools stack
that comes with HC 2.0.  They have just what your looking for IF and I mean
that strongly, IF you do not need to enter new data into the fields.  Entering
new data can get messy by forcing one field to scroll below the screen while
the other stays behind since it has no new data in it.

Anyway, the stuff you want is in the Power Tools stack.

Later,

Scott

P.S.  I would like to mention that it would be much better for the net were
everyone to tell us which version of HC you have when asking questions.
--
Scott Cherkofsky			"The experience of going through
sm196103@seas.GWU.edu			 life may be intended as a warning