[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Visual Effect Turn Page

George.Bray@syd.dit.CSIRO.AU (George Bray) (04/08/91)

I'm after a visual effect to simulate the turning of a page.

HC2.0 has shrinks and stretches but only top/bottom. I need to travel
left/right. (Better still, from the corner).

--
George Bray
CSIRO Division of Information Technology    >         Phone: +61 2 887 9307

Mike_Dustan@ucs.sfu.ca (Mike Dustan) (04/11/91)

In article <1991Apr8.092227.23610@syd.dit.CSIRO.AU>
George.Bray@syd.dit.CSIRO.AU (George Bray) writes:
> I'm after a visual effect to simulate the turning of a page.
>
> HC2.0 has shrinks and stretches but only top/bottom. I need to travel
> left/right. (Better still, from the corner).

If visual wipe left|right doesn't do quite what you want, you could try
   visual wipe left to black -- or gray or white
   visual wipe left to card -- followed by wipe to card
   go [desired card] -- effects are stacked up, then executed when
destination card is shown

It's crude, and a shrink left|right would be nicer, but it might suffice.

Hope this helps

Mike