[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] HC 2.1 Upgrade question

martyz@idui1.csrv.uidaho.edu (Marty Zimmerman) (06/06/91)

In article <1991Jun5.160546.8119@rodan.acs.syr.edu> rsholmes@rodan.acs.syr.edu
(Rich Holmes) writes:
>Have any registered users of HC2.0 gotten their free upgrades to 2.1 yet?

Just how are the upgrades from 2.0 to 2.1 being handled?  Is there a number
where
I can call Claris for an upgrade?  Thanks in advance for info.

Marty Zimmerman   martyz@idui1.csrv.uidaho.edu

bcarter@claven.idbsu.edu (Bruce Carter) (06/06/91)

In article <1991Jun05.221427.20921@groucho> martyz@idui1.csrv.uidaho.edu (Marty
Zimmerman) writes:
>Just how are the upgrades from 2.0 to 2.1 being handled?  Is there a number
>where
>I can call Claris for an upgrade?  Thanks in advance for info.
>
>Marty Zimmerman   martyz@idui1.csrv.uidaho.edu

Yes, there is an 800 number, which of course I don't have handy at the moment.
You should be able to get it from 800 directory assistance.
                                     <->
Bruce Carter, Courseware Development Coordinator      bcarter@claven.idbsu.edu
Boise State University, Boise, ID  83725              duscarte@idbsu.bitnet
(This message contains personal opinions only)        (208)385-1250@phone