[comp.sys.mac.hypercard] Suspending Hypercard & Entering Finder

Kammy_Caruss@ub.cc.umich.edu (Kammy Caruss) (06/10/91)

I would like to be able to hide or suspend Hypercard, from within Hypercard,
and bring the finder windows to the front.
Is there a clean and elegant way of doing this from  within Hypercard2.1?
It doesnt look like I can do it with Apple Events.
Anybody got any ideas?
Apologies if this is trivial, but I am compartitively new to Hypercard

Thanks

Kammy Caruss
Univ of Mich.

bcarter@claven.idbsu.edu (Bruce Carter) (06/11/91)

In article <8+=-L1A@engin.umich.edu> Kammy_Caruss@ub.cc.umich.edu (Kammy
Caruss) writes:
>I would like to be able to hide or suspend Hypercard, from within Hypercard,
>and bring the finder windows to the front.
>Is there a clean and elegant way of doing this from  within Hypercard2.1?
>It doesnt look like I can do it with Apple Events.
>Anybody got any ideas?
>Apologies if this is trivial, but I am compartitively new to Hypercard

Try:  doMenu "Finder"
                                     <->
Bruce Carter, Courseware Development Coordinator      bcarter@claven.idbsu.edu
Boise State University, Boise, ID  83725              duscarte@idbsu.bitnet